- 1 Physical Description
- 2 Personality
- 3 Baggage
- 4 Gifts
- 5 Relationships
- 6 Statistics
- 7 Trivia
Lillian has a thin but curvaceous body with medium sized breasts. She has pale, almost white, skin and violet eyes. She has black hair and sports two tattoos; A skull & crossbones with a bow on it on the right side of her hip, and a star on the top of her left breast. Lillian also has quite a few piercings; a stud on her nose, snakebites, and four on her left ear. Her makeup consists of dark mauve eyeshadow, lipstick, and nail polish.
In her default outfit which is called "Bratty Baby" and "Mall Goth", Lillian wears a black tube-top with side straps on it, and a pair of black hip-hugger pants. Her hair is styled in two long pigtails with bowl cut bangs and long wisps of hair hanging in front of her ears. In this outfit the only accessory she wears is a spiked bracelet.
Aside from stylistic changes, her appearance is mostly the same between HunieCam and HuniePop 2. The main changes in HuniePop 2 are that her skin is no longer pale and her tattoo designs are more detailed, now a showing skull's face in the center of a star on her breast and a skull with what seems to be hair and a butterfly hair ornament above a rose on her hip.
"Lillian is a gothed-out brat who hangs out at the food court in the mall. She hates her parents and is verbally abusive to them despite still living with them. They know she cams and disapprove but she insists that nobody is the boss of her and she'll do whatever she wants. Her age is highly questionable but her ID says 18 so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" - '''HunieCam
Lillian is much like Audrey from the first game, but Lillian is more sarcastic to the player than rude. She is very frank about sex and how much she hates her life, asking the Player questions about death and the best way to commit suicide. She enjoys vampires and has said she wishes she was one. It is also implied that she sleeps a lot and masturbates often.
Baggage is a feature exclusive to HuniePop 2 that equips all 12 dateable girls with a set of three unique traits that are unlocked during conversation and pose additional challenge during dates.
|The Darkness||Passion tokens and Broken Heart tokens switch how they work.|
|Asthma||4 or 5 of a kind moves will take extra stamina.|
|Teen Angst||Joy matches directed at Lillian will subtract moves instead of adding them.|
All of the 12 dateable girls have two sets of four unique gifts each, in charge of increasing the player's Passion and Style LVL. Lillian's unique gift type is Occult and her shoe type is Booties.
|Item Name||Image||Item Name||Image|
|Ouija Board||Suede Booties|
|Voodoo Doll||Striped Booties|
|Witch Hat||Satanic Booties|
|Goat Skull (Removed)||Abstract Booties (Removed)|
Lillian is Ashley's cousin, related by marriage. She is best described as "quite a handful" from Ashley and thus is why she was flown in on vacation to accompany her. Lillian implies that she is not very fond of Ashley in return, since Ashley teases her about her age, though Ashley seems to enjoy her company, and Lillian also shows interest in sleeping with Ashley before Ashley does in sleeping with her.
Zoey is one of the only characters capable of giving Lillian pause. When she approaches her, Lillian is more curious about Zoey's strange mannerisms than she is rude. Later, she even admits to finding Zoey attractive, though she sometimes tells Zoey that she finds the way Zoey talks to be weird.
Lillian tries to get Abia to come out of her shell and be more blunt about her sexuality. The two become friends, as neither of them like their parents, since they restrict what they do.
Lillian and Lailani first meet when Lillian tries to buy alcohol using a fake ID. Lailani points out that the photo doesn't look like her, and Lillian becomes irritated. The two seem to become more friendly as they date.
Much similar to Audrey, Lillian hates her job and often comes off as rude when talking to her boss - however, unlike Audrey, Lillian is more sarcastic in her demeanor than hateful.
Not much is known about her relationship with her parents except the fact that she is in severe terms with both of them and it is stated that she "hates her parents and is verbally abusive to them despite still living with them." Lillian has an unstable relationship with her parents is all that is known. Her parents apparently "begged" Ashley to take Lillian with her on this vacation.
Lillian doesn't like her younger brother as she wants to haunt him when she passes away.
Initial Style Level:
Initial Talent Level:
Initial Pay Rate:
- Her spoiled-brat personality makes her a resemblance to Audrey, though her tone is more sarcastic and chill compared to Audrey's.
- Despite not being blood relatives, both Lillian and Ashley have respiratory problems, Lillian having asthma and Ashley having allergies.
- She is voiced by Arden Jones in HunieCam Studio, the same person who voices Momo.
- In HuniePop 2, she is voiced by Amber Leigh.
- She is the youngest human character in the series.
- She is similar to Henrietta Biggle from “South Park”, since they are both sarcastic goth girls who smoke.
- In the HuniePop 2: Double Date art collection's cut content, the only cut sex picture shows Kyu and Lillian having a sexual encounter, possibly meaning the tutorial was going to feature Lillian instead of Lola. A few other noteworthy differences from the final tutorial:
- It is set at a beachside room instead of an airplane bathroom.
- Lillian is bound in rope bondage, suiting her fondness of bondage porn.
- Kyu is wearing her Fairy Princess hairstyle, the only time in any in-game pictures she would have been shown with anything other than her default appearance.
- Kyu is also squeezing Lillian's breasts. This is in stark contrast to the entirety of HP1 and 2 where nobody but the player ever knows she's there (with the obvious exceptions of Venus and Zoey, the latter of whom surprises even Kyu by sensing her presence despite not still being able to see or hear her), suggesting that at least for the tutorial she was willing to reveal herself to Lillian.