- "Hi, can I get you something?"
- "Hm? Oh, hey, what are you doing here?
- "Good to see you..."
- "What are you up to this late?"
- "Uhh, okay. See ya later."
- "Okay, later."
- "See ya."
- "Enjoy the rest of your night, if you can."
Accepting "Liked" Gifts
- "I really appreciate it, but you don't have to like, buy me stuff."
- "I'm not used to this kind of attention...but I'm not exactly complaining..."
- "Wow. I feel bad that I don't have anything to give you."
- "You really don't have to get me stuff ... I mean I appreciate it. I just feel bad."
- "Heeeeyy...are you like trying to like, win me over or something with gifts?"
Accepting "Loved" Gifts
- "Thanks! I'm really into art, so this will definitely get some use."
- "This is a really cool gift. I mean it. Thanks."
Accepting "Unique" Gifts
- "Holy shit! Where the fuck did you find this!?"
- "Yooooooo! Do you know how many used game stores I've been to looking for this?!"
- "Oh shit! My collection was missing this! You're giving this to me?"
- "I really have no use for this, sorry."
- "Not really my thing, soooo, yeeeah..."
- "You didn't think I was gonna be into that, right?"
Accepting Candy Items
- "Well I'm not gonna turn down free candy."
- "Yeah okay. Thanks."
- "Now you are talking."
Accepting Dessert Items
- "Worth it, every time."
- "I am going to get soooooo fat."
- "I have to."
- "I'm eating shit like this all the time at work."
- "Nah, I'll save that for you."
- "I'm more of a sweets kind of girl."
- "Ugh, gross!"
- "Too much..."
- "Mmmmmm... probably not a good idea."
- "Nah, seriously, I can't even."
- "I'm sooo fuckin' hungry; like, starving."
- "Instead of that, let's eat something."
- "You're not hungry? I gotta get something to eat."
- "Oh, I mean, you didn't have to get me anything."
- "I think that's enough."
- "I don't...like...I'm not that good, or whatever. So like...yeeeah..."
- "I know my boobs are kinda small, so you don't have to pretend you like them. "
- "I'm sorry if i screw something up.. i'm kinda new at this."
- "Uh, Hi..."
- "Hey...last night was really nice. I'm glad I stayed over..."
- "Morning...what? What's that look about?"
Matching Heartbreak Tokens
- "Just, no. Not ever."
- "Oh come on."
- "Will you drop that shit?"
Giving a Date Gift
- "Thank you."
- "Wow, I'm not sure what to say."
Rejecting a Date Gift
- "Uhhh... thanks. That wasn't as bad as I thought."
- "I underestimated you. I'm sorry about that."
- "Hey, not bad. I guess I should have given you more credit."
Completing Night Date
- "So like... you know. Don't make me spell it out... I think we both know what's up."
- "Hey, sooooooo... yeah... Is there anything else you wanted to do tonight?"
- "So...anything else you wanted to do? I think I know whats on your mind."
- "Okay, but I have to warn you I have no idea what I'm doing. Soooo, yeah."
- "Wow. Uhhhh, Okay. I mean, yeah, let's do it."
- "I guess I don't have anything better to do right now. Okay. we can go."
- "Okay...I guess that's fine. I mean, if you really want to go."
- "Ummmm, you gotta do something about that inventory. It's like, overflowing."
|Hot Springs||"Hey, this is actually pretty nice. The water feels great."|
|Vinnie's Restaurant||"All these dishes sound gross. Let's skip to the dessert menu."|
|Corkscrew Carnival||"Let's go win some stupid shit. I've got the games here figured out."|
|Ice Rink||"Yeah, okay. This might be fun...If I can stay up long enough."|
|Outdoor Lounge||"This isn't usually my sort of scene, but I'll admit it's kinda nice."|