Nora has an average build with medium-sized breasts. She has slightly tan skin and bright blue eyes with a beauty mark just below her left eye. She has dark brown hair and her makeup consists of brown eyeshadow, bright red lipstick, and french-tipped nails. She always wears thin gold hoop earrings and a nose stud. Nora has an elaborate tattoo on her left arm of a heart surrounded by roses and a ribbon that seems to write out "Hope."
In her default outfit, called "Bandana" and "Chola", Nora wears a blue flannel shirt that is only buttoned at the top, leaving her white bra and midriff exposed, her bottoms are white jeans. Her dark brown hair is pulled into a small ponytail and her bangs are slicked back into a "bump." She also sports a blue bandana wrapped up to resemble a hairband.
"Nora is a badass bitch who grew up on the streets slingin' rock to get by. She's out of the game now but the rent isn't gonna pay itself." - Game Description
HuniePot has confirmed that Kyanna and Nora are cousins which makes Phillip, Kyanna's Son, her first cousin once removed.
Initial Style Level:
Initial Talent Level:
Initial Pay Rate:
- HuniePotDev has hinted on his twitter and then later confirmed in her introduction profile that Nora and Kyanna are cousins.
- Nora is one of the three girls who are Latina. The other two are Kyanna and Marlena.
- HuniePotDev has stated on his twitter that Nora "is in fact based on Selena Gomez. One photo shoot in particular". Her default outfit is based on the outfit Selena wore for the MTV EMA 2011 Promo
- In reference to Nora's default outfit "Chola", as well as the way she speaks in game and her ethnicity, it is assumed that she is apart of the Hispanic subculture known as "Chola". This style depicts women of Latina or Hispanic decent often with a rough, badass style, generally speaking their minds a lot, emotionally expressive and flaunting raza (brown pride or Barrio). Chola women wear very heavy makeup, with drawn on eyebrows typically above the eyebrow line, bright red lipstick, and dark eyeliner and eyeshadow.
- She is voiced in both HunieCam and HuniePop 2 by Samantha Brentmoor.